Gaming shall be enjoyed by all!
Svenska Spel, review of 2015
- Growth during the second half of the year, lower costs, improved performance and higher operating margin. Revenue from mobile phones and tablet devices grew by 59%.
- Product and service launches. During the year, customers have received access to Keno, Måltipset, Oddset Matchen and Poker via mobile phones. The online service for correcting the number games, Eurojackpot, Lotto and Keno, has been developed to give customers a better gaming experience.
- Strengthened responsible gaming with new features. During the year, our customers have been given access to the exclusion feature, Playscan, and complete gaming history.
- Casino Cosmopol’s proactive responsible gaming dialogues resulted in some 2,600 guests signing voluntary exclusion agreements.
- Continues to strengthen ties with sports. New sponsorship agreements have been signed with the Swedish Ice Hockey Association and HockeyAllsvenskan valued at SEK 171 million over a six-year period, and a three-year agreement with the Swedish Handball Federation valued at SEK 30 million.
- Sustainability a requirement in sponsorship agreements. New requirements for human rights, gender equality and diversity have been identified together with sports. All of the associations that Svenska Spel collaborates with attended courses about human rights in 2015.
- The subsidiary Playscan AB has merged with AB Svenska Spel.
Net profit and key figures
Following the preceding year’s obligatory registration, the Company posted a recovery in the autumn of 2015 and improved the operating margin. The customer satisfaction index (CSI) was somewhat lower in 2015, while fluctuations in the other key indicators were marginal.
|Net profit for the year||4,803||4,763||5,268|
|Customer satisfaction index (CSI)||69||72||62|
|Responsible gaming image, %||54||55||51|
|Employee satisfaction index (ESI)||94||92||91|
|Operating margin, %||22.6||22.2||22.6|