Gaming shall be enjoyed by all!
Triss: Just behind the scratch
From grey skies and rain to Hawaii. Triss can change everything in an instant, something also shown in our commercials. Suddenly — it happens!
Stryktipset Presents Premier Haircuts
Ahead of this year’s start of the Premier League, Stryktipset opened up Premier Haircuts to help its fans prepare for the season with new hairstyles. Fans could get haircuts in styles linked to English culture and football.
Oddset: Inside track to the best wins
With Oddset’s revamped classic communications concept “Inside track to the best wins,” we let sports stars offer Oddset players unique knowledge that we then shaped in entertaining ways.
Lotto: The parent brand’s lotto experience — our game, your experience
Experiences are something highly personal, just like gaming. The purpose of the ad campaign was to show that there are many ways to embellish the gaming experience — no way is the wrong way, as long as you have fun.
Keno: Problems you have when you’re rich
In the film, we see a Gotland couple who have won at Keno discover the everyday problems millionaires have. There’s always some small problem that comes up when you’re rich.
Review of 2017
- New Bolagsspel – allows customers to play as a team.
- Night opening hours at Oddset – offers a broader range of games with live coverage of the US leagues, for example.
- New poker platform – enables both tournaments and cash tables on mobile devices.
- A partnership was agreed with the Swedish Sports Confederation with a primary focus on exercise and physical activity for children and young people. The three-year agreement is valued at over SEK 150 million.
- Vikinglotto – enhanced winnings schedule with a higher jackpot and a new appearance is being offered through retailers and online.
- First craps table in the Nordic region – a new social game at Casino Cosmopol.
- Swish and Masterpass – new deposit methods to the customers’ gaming accounts.
- International recognition for the Sports Swedish for Immigrants book – gold in the Multicultural Marketing category at the world’s largest PR competition, The Sabre Awards.
- Online net gaming revenue increased by approximately 21%, of which mobile phones increased by approximately 50% compared with the same quarter last year.
- Launch of BankID for more secure and easier customer login.
- Launch of Miljonregnet with even greater chance of becoming a Lotto millionaire.
- Launch of Oddset Challenge, a completely new pool game in sports.
Download the full annual report:Svenska Spel Annual Report 2017
The Swedish gaming market
Said about Svenska Spel
Svenska Spel’s strategies aim to ensure long-term sustainable development for the Company, the Swedish gaming market, the customers and society in general. The dialogue with stakeholders is an important aspect in the development of sustainable operations.
Read more about our stakeholder dialogue in the Annual Report.Svenska Spel Annual Report 2017
Gaming enjoyment and Responsibility
Svenska Spel’s overriding strategy and compass is to continue to grow and retain a leading market position through “Gaming enjoyment based on responsibility”. We create value for customers, employees and owners.
Our stakeholders feel that responsible gaming is the most important area within the framework for our sustainability efforts. Business ethics and anti-corruption are another two prioritised areas. Both are strongly linked to gaming operations and prerequisites for long-term healthy and sustainable business
Svenska Spel’s 2017 CSR report is presented as an integrated part of the Annual Report. The report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards: Core option.
About Svenska Spel
Vision – Gaming shall be enjoyed by all!
Svenska Spel is the biggest, best-known and most popular gaming company in Sweden. Customers interface with our products and services where they like in digital and physical environments. Regardless of where the customers play, we want them to have an exciting and safe gaming experience.